WELCOME TO THE MLR FAN ZONE
Calling all MLR Super Fans – the MLR Fan Zone is officially live! MLR and fan engagement partners Pt SportSuite want you to rise to our MLR Fan Challenges – designed to bring your behind-the-scenes fan stories to life – and be rewarded!
Take on our series of Fan Media Challenges and have a blast while doing it. Contribute to the MLR Fan Zone Community by sharing your photos and videos in response to a Challenge – the best fan submissions will be published to the MLR Fan Feed!
Choose your Challenge now and stand the chance to win an Insta 360 ONE X camera – sponsored by PT SportSuite.
Scroll though your available Challenges. To learn more about a Challenge, tap READ MORE
Once you have chosen a Challenge and are ready to submit, return to the Fan Zone, find your Challenge and tap RESPOND.
Add a title, attach your photos/videos and SUBMIT. That’s it you’re done!
Own the moment with and Insta 360 ONE X, the world’s best performing 360-degree camera
Your fans have stories worth telling. PT SportSuite’s Digital Media Collaboration and Engagement Platform empowers sports organisations to uncover the behind-the-scenes fan stories that bring sport to life.
Give your supporters a voice – allowing them to share their authentic fan-generated media via incentivised Challenges.
Together with the PT SportSuite Engagement team, your sports organisation can generate better engagement between you, your fans and sponsors on your own branded platforms.
1. You must respond to a Challenge in the MLR App Fan Zone to be eligible to win the Insta 360 One X camera.
2. Responding successfully to any one of the following Challenges will result in automatic entry to the competition
– MLR Super Fan Challenge
– Matchday Madness Challenge
– Call it like you see it Challenge
– Try time Challenge
3. A successful submission must include either a video or photo/s that relate to the Challenge.
4. One winner will be chosen via random draw from all entries received.
5. One fan stands a chance to win an Insta 360 One X camera.
6. The competition closes on Sunday, 25 Jul, 2021 at 23:59.
7. Winners will be announced on Friday, 6 August, 2021.
8. The promoter is Major League Rugby.
9. This competition is open to all residents of the United States and Canada, except any person who is-
– a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
– a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
10. The winner will be contacted via email and their prize delivered via registered mail, whichever is relevant for the type of prize.
11. The winner will be announced on Major League Rugby social media.
12. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged. WINNERS ARE CHOSEN AT RANDOM AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
13. Major League Rugby reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Major League Rugby and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Major League Rugby.
14. By agreeing to these Terms, you will be granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivatives work from, distribute and display the User Content (or any part of it) and its related content; and that we may include the User Content (or any part of it and its related content) into other works for any Purpose.